Next Session: 4PM Sunday 14th August
Family Fun Club is a monthly event held at Bayside Christian College for families to come together, enjoy being together, make things together, eat together and celebrate God together! Family Fun Club is different from a children's activity day because it's an event for both children and their parents and carers, and it's more than a fun day because of the element of worship that underpins it all.
The event will be held in the Primary Gym on South Campus at 120-128 Robinsons Road, Langwarrin South.
Activities commence at 4PM and a hot meal will be served at 5:15PM for families to enjoy together. REGISTER HERE: https://www.trybooking.com/937836
about the Club
The Family Fun Club (also known as 'Messy Church') is church for families who may not find other forms of church appealing and possibly don’t yet belong to a church. It is typically held once a month, includes hands-on creative experiences, a celebration and a meal. It does not prioritise either the needs of children or adults but intentionally welcomes and provides for all ages.
What to Expect
- Christ-centred - Messy Church is a church, not a craft group, that helps people encounter Jesus.
- All-ages - It is for adults and children to enjoy together – every element should be relevant and accessible to all ages.
- Creativity - It uses hands-on experiences to explore Bible stories and themes, to reflect a God of creativity and to give people a chance to play and wonder together.
- Hospitality - It reflects a God of unconditional love and is a church for people outside church, providing a welcoming and a safe space. Messy Church is about hospitality, expressed most evidently by eating together!
- Celebration - It reflects a God of joy who wants his people to have life in all its fullness!